Your patient takes impressions from their home.
Your business or practice purchases our FDA approved, dental-office quality impression kits directly from us. We provide upper, lower and combination impression kits packaged and ready to deliver to your patients or customers.
We also provide your clients with an instructional website complete with video tutorials and photos of the impression taking process to ensure that you get the best impression, every time.
You simply mail your patient a teeth impression kit that is required for their specific teeth device, they take their impressions, using the Teeth Impression Guide website that is described below. They email your office photos of the impressions for approval and once approved, mail them back to your office to have the device made.
Our impression kits are made with 100% FDA approved materials. Each impression kit includes:
(3) upper or lower impression trays (small, medium and large)
(1) set of silicone impression which is enough putty for one impression
(1) extra set of silicone putty in the event the first one is not accurate
(1) Materials Safety Sheet for Silicone Putty
(1) Specimen bag for shipping impression